Photography Holidays Paris
Photography weekend in Paris
Jump on the Eurostar on Saturday morning and be shooting the hustle and bustle of Parisian street life by brunch - welcome to Frui's magical photography weekend in Paris!
This two-night Parisian photography break is tailored to budding shutter bugs who want to hone their skills. With an emphasis on mastering the art of street and reportage photography, you'll find yourself walking in the footsteps of the old masters such as Henri Cartier-Bresson and Brassaï.
With expert tuition throughout, you'll be guided through a series of fun and eye opening photo exercises and worksheets designed to get your creative juices flowing and your shutter fingers twitching!
Highlights of this trip include:
- Shooting street life around the Eiffel Tower
- Exploring the winding streets on Montmartre
- Ambling down the banks of the Seine photographing unsuspecting lovers at sunset
- Photographing the street performers around the Pompidou Centre
- Informal presentation over dinner of guests' best images
- Learning about the work and approaches of photographers Henri Cartier-Bresson and Brassaï
- Plenty of stops along the way to get our fill of the wonderful French food and vin rouge!
Want to get to grips with the basics before the holiday?
Join us on our
20 – 22 Apr 2018 Book Now
“Young, cool, funny and enthusiastic organisers”