What you'll learn
What you’ll learn on this Photography Holiday
As with all of our photography holidays, our aim is to help you produce photos that the average tourist doesn’t take. Our trips are packed with tuition in the form of group lessons over coffee, one-on-one tutorial sessions and on- location photo tips. You'll be with a likeminded group, led by an experienced and attentive tutor, so you can feel comfortable taking your time experimenting with different photography techniques.
Much of what you will learn will depend on your individual needs, however, on this holiday you will have the opportunity to learn about:
- Guidance in composition, both basic and more advanced
- All about exposure, from ISO, shutter speed and aperture and more advanced exposure techniques
- How to plan and shoot on location to ensure you capture the best of your subject
- Landscape photography techniques
- Portraiture and street photography techniques
- Night photography techniques
- How to review and edit your own images to create a series
As well as the tuition, our itineraries are carefully designed based on years of experience in what makes the best travel photography subject matter. Our trips aim to provide you with authentic photo opportunities that you wouldn’t get elsewhere.
12 – 19 Mar 2018 Book Now