Frui Customer Information on Coronavirus
With the changing situation regarding the current COVID-19 outbreak, disruptions to your travel may occur. This page will be updated with the latest information regarding your Frui holiday or course, whether in the UK or abroad. We want you to be prepared and informed about any changes to the position.
If your trip is impacted by COVID-19 related travel restrictions, we will contact you to update you and discuss your options.
Will my holiday or course go ahead?
For holidays and courses which we inform you will be going ahead, the following provisions apply:
- Should the UK FCO, global or local health authorities advise against travel or impose severe restrictions on movement within a
country, we will amend itineraries or cancel or suspend holidays as needed, offering flexibility to transfer your travel plans to
a future date or alternative holiday free of charge (subject to any difference in published holiday cost) or, if this isn’t suitable,
we can offer a Refund Credit Note.
- This policy will be reviewed no later than 31 December 2020 and may be amended depending on circumstances then prevailing.
- It will continue to apply to all bookings made before the date of publication of any changes to the policy following the review.
- We will always follow UK FCO advice and we will not operate holidays or courses in areas where the advice is against all non- essential travel.
- Decisions about whether we can operate upcoming overseas holidays will be made on a rolling basis, as the FCO and overseas government advice can change at any time.
- Where the advice for a country is temporarily against all non-essential travel, we do not expect to make changes to holidays more than 6 weeks before the date of travel to allow some flexibility.
- Equally we will seek to avoid last minute changes, but we do not control the timing or content of FCO or overseas government advice.
Keeping you safe while on our holidays and courses
- We provide written advice to our local partners and tour leaders so they can be vigilant about potential exposure to the virus for themselves and for group members, they can be aware of the symptoms and be aware of the standard protective measures should they be required.
- We ask all clients travelling on our trips to self-screen in advance of travel to ensure they do not join a trip after being exposed to a higher than expected risk of infection.
- We ask all clients immediately to inform our tour leader if they become unwell on a course or holiday and, if the symptoms could be COVID-19 related, to self-isolate until medical advice has been obtained.
- We will cancel or amend courses or holidays if required to ensure your safety
We request that any of our customers who have any reason to believe they may have a higher than expected risk of infection to contact us to discuss suitable actions. This includes people who believe they may have been close to an infected person in their country of residence or abroad.
Various countries to which we operate are amending their entry requirements in relation to travel from (or a recent visit to) higher risk locations
- While we will endeavour to inform clients of any significant changes as much as possible, we may not be aware of your recent travel history before joining your holiday and this may affect the applicability of overseas government travel restrictions.
- Accordingly, everyone going on one of our holidays is requested to check entry requirements to their intended destination to ensure they meet any local governmental requirements that may have been put in place.
- We recommend that you regularly consult the FCO Travel Advice website (https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice)
If a future course or holiday is impacted by COVID-19 you will be contacted by our team to discuss your next steps as soon as the position is clear. If you are already on a course or holiday the course leader or tour leader will inform you of the next steps to be taken.
If you are worried or concerned about a COVID-19 issue feel free to contact us by email or phone Frui on +44 208 123 4559