Quarantine Course - Lockdown Still Life - live online.
Mastering still-life photography is an excellent way to learn skills from home that will be just as valuable once we're out and about again. On this fun, sociable and practical two hour live course you'll learn about lenses, depth of field and utilising available light, all without leaving your house.
How does it work?
- After booking the course, you'll receive a Zoom meeting code so that you can join the online course.
- After meeting your tutor and fellow shutterbugs over video, you'll have a live, detailed introduction to the theory of still life photography and a carefully designed handout.
- Then your tutor will set you practical exercises using props and lighting that everyone can find in their home.
- They'll be online throughout the course to give you tips, help and feedback.
- There will be a break during which you can download your photos and send some to the tutor. We'll then be able to look at some of the group's best work, live online!
What you'll learn in this 2-hour live online course.
- History of still life photography
- About Shutter, Aperture and ISO settings and how they relate to still life photography.
- How to manipulate available light to create different effects.
- Compositional theory and ideas for still- life setups.
- Quick and easy techniques that will instantly transform your photographs.
- Group feed back session.
Included in this 2-hour live online course.
- 2 hours online with one of Frui's experienced photography tutors
- A specially designed PDF handout
- Be social with like-minded creatives!
- Group feed back session
What do I need to take part?
-A computer with the Zoom app installed
-A camera (preferably with P,S,A,M or P,Tv,Av,M modes)