During this workshop you will learn:
- About the work of famous landscape photographers and the subtleties that make their images so compelling.
- How to make the most of the light and weather available.
- How to hone your eye so you can really consider your landscape shot.
- The best camera settings to use for landscape photography.
- Key compositional techniques used by landscape photographers.
- The art of classic and contemporary landscape photography.
- How to use a tripod and camera to capture the best landscape shots.
- Possible filters to consider buying, and how to use them.