During this introduction to drawing you will learn:
- How to visualise your drawing before you’ve started.
- The basis for getting to grips with how to express line, tone and scale.
- How to get to grips with the basic materials such as pencils and charcoal, for maximum effect.
- Basic compositional tips like scale and positioning, to create some great drawings.
- How to get the confidence and perseverance to create wonderful drawings, with little experience.
- Don’t forget that with Frui you also get a ‘tutor for life’ who will set you regular projects and be on hand to offer feedback on your future work!