Beginners landscape painting - Social Distancing Course
How We're Making it Safe
-The whole course will take place outdoors.
-Paints will be set up on a central table and hand sanitiser will be provided for use after you've topped up your paints.
-The tutor will wear a face covering
To ensure the safety of our guests and Frui people, we have put in place a Covid-19 policy. This is on our website here. Do please take time to read the policy, it is important and we want everyone to have a safe and enjoyable course. Your tutor will be wearing a face mask and we will provide alcohol hand sanitiser which we urge you to use, we also advise that you wear a mask too.
- Once in situ, a lesson on painting landscapes followed by practice
- Short lunch break as a group to discuss experiences
- Final painting session until about 3.30pm
- Review and feedback session
- All paints and drawing materials
- Drawing boards
- Review session
What's not included- Two small canvas boards (we are able to supply these at an additional cost)
What you will learn?
- How to mix colours
- How to control your brushes
- How to how to build up the layers of a painting
- How to set up a painting and look at composition