What You'll learn:
- Building confidence to tackle more complicated compositions and subjects – particularly perspective and architecture.
- Develop a deeper understanding of techniques and materials.
- Working from the magnificent architectural features of the V&A, you’ll learn how to use the fundamentals of perspective to create drawings of the building with realistic depth and scale.
- How to use vanishing points and different techniques to ‘sight angles’ and make realistic observational studies of the museum interior.
- Use tone and shading techniques to add dramatic lighting effects in your work.
- Measuring techniques to identify and render spatial ‘relationships’ of your subject.