Isle of Anglesey Weekender
From the minute you cross the water on either of the of the bridges you are surrounded by amazing landscapes, not only on the island but across the Straits to the snow-topped mountain range of Snowdonia.
- Historic South Stack Lighthouse which is located on a small island reached via a descent of 400 steps down the steep mainland cliffs. As well as the stunning views, there are also thousands of nesting seabirds including guillemots, razorbills and puffins
- Parys Mountain which was known as 'Copper Kingdom', is a site which has been mined since the Bronze Age. For a period of time it produced more copper than any other mine in the world. This now abandoned mine in a remote part of the island has left the incredible legacy of a rugged landscape vivid with colour of copper
A legendary and beautiful island in the widest sense of the word, an experience not to miss!
What’s included:- All photography tuition & handouts
- Road travel on the Island
- Crafted itinerary of stunning locations and great restaurants
- Evening photo feedback sessions
- And as always our Frui tutor will organise everything for you and cater for your every need, well, almost!
- What you'll learn
- You’ll have the opportunity to learn anew or refresh your architectural, landscape and panoramic photography skills. You’ll be sure to come away with some cracking images!
Travel: London Euston - Bangor (change at Chester) Dep 14:10, Arr 17:37
Bangor - London Euston (change at Chester) Dep 17:04, Arr 20:41
9 – 11 August 2019 – £399 £300 Belfast & Giants Causeway Weekender
6 – 8 September 2019 – £200 Suffolk Summer Sketching Weekender
13 – 15 September 2019 – £350 £210 Industrial Swansea & Glorious Gower Weekender
11 – 13 October 2019 – £350 £210 Ross and Wye Valley Weekender
9 – 11 Aug 2019 Book Now
*Belfast & Giants Causeway Weekender
6 – 8 Sep 2019 Book Now
*Suffolk Summer Sketching Weekender
13 – 15 Sep 2019 Book Now
* Industrial Swansea & Glorious Gower Weekender
11 – 13 Oct 2019 Book Now
*Ross and Wye Valley Weekender
“I go home feeling empowered and like I have genuinely learnt something.”